Tuesday

Bagaimana saya hilangkan 322 pound (160kg!) dlm masa 4 tahun..

credit to : exercise.about.com

From Algarvi, About.com Guest

Shameful ! my weight is 3 times higher than normal/

126 LBS !!!

How much weight I lost:

For nearly five years I weighed 448 lbs. Now I weigh 126 lbs. In total, I lost 322 lbs in four years.

What motivated me to lose weight:

I'm mother of the four. I knew I needed to be a healthy mom and wife. My kids and my hubby were my motivation.

How I lost weight:

I felt like food was the only thing in my life that I could control. I started out with small goals, such as “walk three miles a week” or “drink 64 ounces of water.” Gradually, I was able to build myself up to bigger, more important ones. To stay motivated, I would reward myself for achieving even the smallest goals, including completing home-video workouts in my living room (where I exercised because I was too embarrassed to show my giant body at the local gym).

Tips and Tricks:

  • I then turned to overhauling my diet, focusing on vegetables, lean proteins and egg whites. My list of banned items included bread, pasta, and canned or prepackaged foods. I gave up that control over food and used food to live – it changed my entire concept of food.

2 comments: